My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feminine Hygiene - Day 2 GUYS...WATCH THIS!

This commercial ROCKS!!!



So, just why are they so scared of these things? Are you telling me that as little boys they didn't take the paper off the back of maxipads and stick them to the mirrors, wall, and each other?



....Such ninnies!! lol

6 comments:

wy-not said...

Freaking hilarious. I LOVED the "because men make things that are stupid." God, I love that woman. I want to be her friend. Great post.

mama

Betty W said...

Hilarious! I´m going to post this on fb! :)

Bill Lisleman said...

very funny but I don't get why kotex is better or easier to buy.
Both are funny but I do like the second one better. I like the lady at the end who gets the whole day covered for him.

Full Disclosure - I have brought these items for my wife. However I don't know why they need to make it so confusing.

Controlling My Chaos said...

FU-u-u-u-u-NY. Thanks for the laugh.

KK said...

Those are awesome!

Lilly said...

They are great and its funny how its such a taboo subject too. Weird.