- I would like to accidentally write 2010 on patient visit sheets only 37 times, which is half my usual, before figuring out that it is actually 2011.
- I will get a signed agreement from Olivia that for the remainder of the winter she will only lose left-hand mittens so we can at least make mismatched pairs.
- I would like to unclog my bathroom sink.
- I would like to be a nicer, kinder person. Except to those who don't deserve it.
- I would like to lose 40 pounds, but failing that, would at least like to weigh less than my dog.
- I will try really hard not to make nasty assumptions of the person in front of me driving the Toyota 30 kms below the speed limit.
- I will try not to swear as much.
- Scratch number 7. I'm just setting myself up to fail.
- Stop calling Baba a nasty old hagbitch. (It's okay. I'm not that mean. She's not MY Baba.)
- De-clutter. I mean, really. A husband, three kids and a dog?? One's going to have to go.
- Take on 2011 with an open mind and lots of laughter. It doesn't ALL have to piss me off. Or at least people don't have to actually SEE how much they annoy me.
Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!