My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Monday, December 07, 2009

What I'm Reading

This one is my current read. I'm quite enjoying it, and am about 1/2 through.

I thought this would be a hoot, being a hard core soccer mom and all. And you know, now that I think about it, I don't think soccer was even mentioned!! It was a desperate housewives sort of book. Enjoyable, light, dorky, and pretty funny in some spots. I would like to read this author's book, the journal of somethingorother moments. I'll know it when I see it! lol

I got a few stories in and realized that this is NOT the book for me. It was just dumb.

Sad. Incredibly vulgar. I have no interest in seeing the movie, but hey, knock yourselves out.

This one was definitely better than Cross Bones below. A pretty OK read.

Not horrible. Just not for me.

So tune in again in a couple of weeks for another edition of "What I'm Reading". I have a bag of books from the library awaiting my attention. And you know, that sad thing about all this reading is that while my brain is soaking it all up, so is my ass! Holy COW!!

Hurry and get here Wii Fit! I don't know if my wardrobe can wait until Christmas!

3 comments:

wy-not said...

So THAT's what I'm doing wrong. I don't eat too much. I READ too much. LOL. I knew it. :-)

Blog Stalker said...

Would love to hear more on the Time Travelers wife. Heard good things, may try and read it.....if you reccomend it that is.

Have a great day!

Michelle said...

That Precious movie did not seem like anything I wouldb e watching.

I LOVE books I'm reading/read posts. Although none of these strike me. LOL. I'm in full on pregnancy/delivery/breastfeeding mode. All 3 of the books I'm currently reading are about that.