Angie, of course!!!
- Our awesome mother of five, and hostess to Tuesday's Tribute and Wordful Wednesday! She will be in Vegas in October for SITScation and I can't wait to meet her!
Ronda without the "H"!
- Ronda is my dose of reality. I love her great big heart and honesty! And she hosts a bloggy book club on the last Sunday of every month. This month the book is Tender Graces, which I looked for again today, but cannot find yet here in Canada. Argh! Ronda will also be in Vegas! Yahoooo!
- My fellow Canadian gone south. I just adore her. She is a truly loyal cyber friend.
- Most everyone knows Kat from Mama's Losin It. Her latest vlog had me in stitches!!! And, again, VEGAS, people. VEGAS!!
- Melissa is one of the first blogs I started to read. It was a post about her IBS explosion in a public bathroom. Oh. My. Lord.
- Mindless Junque is another blog that I have read for a very long time. She was telling the story of how her and PB got together and I was hooked! She is one of the creators of SITS and I am excited to meet her in Vegas too!
- Love her. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She has awesome ideas that I will routinely screw up because I'll try to short-cut it, but I'm okay with that. My screwed up version of her awesomeness is better than no version at all. And I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I don't know her name. It might be Jill???
- At Blessed Quiver. People, she posted pictures of her hairy legs. Can you imagine anyone else more real than that?
- She is one of those people who just keeps coming back, no matter what kind of failure I am at responding and/or visiting. I am so thankful that she hasn't given up on me!
Update: The exterminator came today. He assured me that there would be "activity" for a week or so, and I am to just let them be. I thankfully have not seen any, unless you count the one dead one. But the ceiling tiles in my basement are pushed over a bit so he could spray and bait there, and I literally put my arms over my head and ran through!!! lol Since the livingroom and laundry room are where they have been mostly spotted, I will leave those for Leon to put to right. Poor guy will be doing laundry till the cows come home! Or, well, THIS cow anyway.
An update of Asia's room will be posted on Wednesday. It is not yet finished, but it is getting closer. Most of the stuff left to do, I consider "Leon" jobs. You know, hanging, screwing and building. Punn intended.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!