My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bitch Slap.

It started out so nicely.  We woke up Easter morning to one excited Little Olivia, who found a trail of chocolate leading out of her room.  (One of these days I'm going to get my hands around the neck of that delightful Easter Bunny who does this!)

So we all haul ourselves out of bed to start the hunt.


Eggs over mirrors.
Girls who decide to just get their picture over with already. They know fighting it is a lost cause anyway.
Singing Easter songs.  The made up variety of course.
Then it happened.  
Cassie dropped her bucket and spilled her chocolate.  It was all good until she said "Liv, don't take any of my eggs, please."
One would think that that is a perfectly reasonable thing to say.
And it is.
However, Miss Olivia, who thinks that this is a Holiday created for her and her alone, suddenly found an idea planted in her little brain by her unsuspecting sister.
Immediately she reached over and grabbed a couple of eggs.
So Cassie, as you can see by the hand motion, reached over and bitch slapped her when she refused to give her her chocolate back.
And like I told you in my post yesterday, they will only stick up for Olivia when it is against each other. Or me. Asia is the main culprit.  She is allowed to be as nasty as she wants to Olivia, but if we at any time need to parent her, or if she gets in a fight with Cassie, immediately she comes to her rescue.

And me? I just took the pictures.

Go see Angie  for more Wordful Wednesdays!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just sat back and documented it on film...lol

Ronda's Rants said...

People have been murdered in this house over chocolate...
that's all I am saying! :)

Hootin Anni said...

Well, with the evidence you've shared with this happenstance, I must say....YOU are found guilty. Accessory to the crime. That's 5 pounds of chocolate fine and 7 days community service. [kidding]


My Wordful is posted about the day I had yesterday...come by if you can find some time in your busy routine!! Happy Wednesday.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I would bitch also someone over chocolate in a heartbeat. Some things are sacred!

Betty said...

And we are thankful for your quick thinking and "clicking" finger! :)

Melissa said...

This is sooo funny!! Hope the rest of your Easter was good!!

Aunt Julie said...

Yeah...them's fighting words (or actions) in my household, too. Nobody'd best steal any chocolate eggs!