My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Monday, February 16, 2009

My Turn. Or Would That Be Your Turn?

I stole this from Jill, and I have no idea how to make this work either.  You'll have to scroll down to get to the quiz!















































It's All About Me .... And What Makes Me (so f*cked up) Tick
1) I am the youngest of three and a half kids.
True
False



















Powered By:

QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com









5 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

Okay, you have to not make so damn funny! I was crying and it's hard to read thru tears. How did I know you watched Flesh G. but had no clue about the mice? That made roll!!! You are so damn funny!

amelia bedelia said...

Yours was freaking hard! I thought I knew you.....but nooooo. My quiz is super easy and I copied from jill too!

Betty said...

Hahaha! Yooohooo I am Nr 1!! And you´re right, I bull-shitted myself through it... :)
But the questions were hard! I´m totally doing this too.

wy-not said...

That was a blast. I thought I knew you, but I only scored 71 percent. Huh! Good job. Made me laugh out loud. Awkward, since I am at the office.

Alpacamountain said...

Remember when I said I really loved your blog...I swear it's true. My score sucked but it's because I am always laughing so hard that I don't/can't pay attention to the details.
When you decide what to be when you grow up...can I grow up with you? It's always better when you have a pal with you for things like this!