My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Thursday, December 18, 2008

Phriday Photo Phiesta!

I did the (almost) unforgivable. I signed up on Mr. Linky before I had my post done.

I know. I know.

But I don't usually. I had really good intentions. But then one distraction led to another, which is about to lead into CSI. So I'd better hurry before I make this even worse on myself.

Oops. She's too far from the tree.  I guess we need to move her closer...

Or maybe not....

Okay, now we had to get serious!

Yeah. It didn't work out so well that first year.

Oh, and just because I know some of you live in sunny places and don't know what an Alberta winter looks like.
Well, here it is....



Now go on back to Carrie for more!

13 comments:

Lilly said...

AWWWWWWWW how cute is that? Seriously. Why do they have to grow up!!!! Do you men Stanly is going to arrive wrapped in fur?

debi9kids said...

So, THAT'S what Alberta looks like!?! it's CUTE!!! (and cold!)
Brrrrrrrr

Just wait until you see my 2 yr old by the tree, or should i say eating the ornaments. UGH! (won't be posted until saturday though)

Blog Stalker said...

Too funny, thats why I am way too gun shy with the mr linky's! I never find the time to get back to all I plan to do!

BTW, Planned photos never work out 'just right' but we always look back with fondness don't we?

Have a great day!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Totally adorable pictures! I especially love the last one.

Ronda's Rants said...

How cute is she? She looks like an eskimo baby...How cold is is there? It was beautiful 80 degress here!!!

jill jill bo bill said...

It's amazing how flippin' fast their little hands are!!! And how the heck do they stay so focused on what they are NOT supposed to have? She is beautiful and could be the poster child for Canada.

Teri said...

Oh my, she looks like a snow angel! Adorable!!

Jess NBP said...

She's a cutie!! LOL

HAPPY Fx4!

Betty said...

Luckily I had swallowed... :) I love the last picture, so cute!
And so funny!
Thanks for the smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

she is so adorable!!

jen721 said...

That last picture is awesome. She looks so happy to be heading out into the snow.

wy-not said...

Aww! I had forgotten that my beautiful girl was a chubby baby. Speaking of chubby, a funny story for you. Last night at the food court, we ordered our meal from A&W and sat down to wait for it. The guy behind the counter looked straight at me and called loudly, "Chubby!" I was so startled, I'm sure I looked like a dear caught in the headlights. Then I realized he was calling out somebody's order for Chubby Chicken. I said, "Holy crap. I thought he was talking to me." The stranger at the next table almost peed his pants laughing. And so did I. But anyway, the pix are beautiful and so is the child in them.

a.men said...

How very cute! Happy holidays!