My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Well, everyone else is doing it....

Wordful Wednesday!
Go and see Angie for WAY more! I think last week she hit 100 participants!!!


So here goes.  I finally found the Yearbook thingy that everyone is doing.

Are you ready?

I just want to warn you that you may not want to be partaking of any carbonated beverages for the next few minutes.  If you so choose to do so, I cannot be held responsible for the ferocious burn you will experience as you shoot it out of your nose and onto your computer.

Come to think of it, I am also not responsible for any damages to your computer from said beverage.


I don't remember what year this one is from, but don't I look horrendous??? I mean, really!  What. The. Heck. Were. They. Thinking!
And, hey!  Is that a BEARD?

1994 - This is so my year! I LOVED 80's hair ... even in the '90s!!
1978 - John Travolta, you coulda had THIS!

1966 - Don't tell my mom, but I actually kind of like this one.
Shhhh!
1964 - I totally shoulda bin a '60's chick!

This was actually kind of fun!! Check it out at www.yearbookyourself.com

21 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

You are too cute no matter what year!!!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

So funny! I havent tried yet but it looks so fun when othes do it

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

You rocked that 80's hair! I love it.

Claremont First Ward said...

You're super cute in all of them. Well, except for the first one. I can't really get past that hair to see your face. It IS that bad. The hair, I mean. :)

Betty said...

The first one was bad, but the 80´s hair got me! hahah I had a good laugh!

Heather said...

how funny. a lot of people have been doing them and it makes me laugh. came over from SITS this morning!

jill jill bo bill said...

Those are too funny! I like that one. too! Don't tell your mom.

Rebecca Hickman said...

I vote for 1964! You look great in any hairdo, you lucky girl.

Deb said...

i haven't seen this before! i am off to try it...

love the cat glasses best, i think.

Live.Love.Eat said...

1966 is my fav!

wy-not said...

Hey, that was startling. Took me a minute to realize what was going on. Thought I had had a memory lapse, not recalling that first very very bad one. And I hate to tell you this, but you look amazingly like me and Grandma in that cat glasses picture. Have a happy day mulling that over!

careysue said...

You are gorgeous...love the 60's on you!

Susie said...

Oh my gosh!! Those are soooo cute!! You can go anywhere, anytime:-)

Melissa said...

Those are great... I'm heading over there now!! I love the '78 John Travolta look on you!!

Aunt Julie said...

Very attractive! I ESPECIALLY like the 'fro!

Anonymous said...

Those are great ones.

Jay @halftime lessons said...

LOL Funny...
Jay

Lilly said...

That is hilarious I so have to try this out. Mmm its hard to guess the favourite they all look cool just maybe not the first one.

stefanie said...

I'm scared to try it, because I'm old enough to have had some of those hairstyles.

Love your hair in the 80's!

Mamahut said...

You looked awesome in all of them! Even the first one...what was that cut called??? I never had the urge for one of those :) Everybody was laughing at my 80's hairdo last Friday, well I didn't have the heart to tell everyone that it still looks the same, but old lol.