I'm taking on the 10 pet peeves prompt!
- Bad drivers. There is nothing worse in the world than a bad driver. I don't care if they are clueless, frightened, cutting me off, going too slow, confused. GET OFF THE ROAD!
- Number one is followed very closely by the produce section of Superstore. Which technically is the same, because they're DRIVING a CART! No, people, you do not just leave your cart diagonally across the aisle because it suddenly dawned on you what you wanted to get. And no, it's not okay to cut me off and make a bee-line for the very spot I happen to be standing. Don't be an idiot.
- Teenagers. That word in itself is an explanation. Nothing more is necessary.
- Great timing for this one. Self-important people. I could never join the military, because as far as I'm concerned you are NOT more important than me. I don't care how many times you yell it in my ear. This category is also good for politicians (see what I mean about timing?). They suck.
- Not getting paid as much as a guy for working just as hard. That really ticks me off. My plumbing shouldn't have anything to do with the rate I am paid.
- People who make more money than even our stupid politicians for just standing on the corner holding a sign. Or better yet, the people who just take the easy way out and live off my hard-earned tax dollars. There is a job on every corner and stores have even cut back on hours because there is no staff! I am good about helping feed the ones who really need it, though, don't get me wrong. I'm a softy for the real, honest-to-goodness down-on-their-luck people!
- Rock/pop music videos. I HATE what they teach our daughters! Some of them are seriously GROSS!
- Gas prices. This stuff is processed here for crying out loud, why are we paying so much more than everyone else???
- Greedy people. Oh, do I ever hate this!
- Excuses. Just tell it like it is. It's more believable that way. 10 excuses piled on top of each other is just bull, and everyone knows it.
Well, I hope I don't come back handcuffed in the back of a police car for killing some teenagers! Wish me luck! (Or should I say THEM?)
Thanks for stopping by, now head on over to Mama's Losin It for more!