- Other people's kids are worse than mine. (It was all your praying that saved their sorry selves!)
- Apparently I'm a bee-otch. Or that is the opinion of several of them, anyway. (Morons.)
- It's delightful to get a room all to yourself. (You can fart ALL you want!)
- Other adults don't go up for seconds at supper time - or breakfast or lunch. One parent even observed that "Isn't it fitting that you first noticed the dessert, while I first noticed the salad?" (Haha. Skinny people are so witty!)
- There is a problem either with junior high student's ears....or the connection to their brain. (Ha! The funny thing is that they think we're the stupid ones!)
- I don't like kids. (God should have had them go from sweet newborn, to toddler, to preschooler, to grown up. But, I guess He's allowed some mistakes.)
- Other people's kids are worse than mine. (Oh. Oops. Did I mention this one already? I was really only repeating it for my benefit.)
But, rest assured, I am back. Thanks to your prayers and the grace of God I am not on my way to prison, and there are no families about to plan the funeral of their horrid child. I already know that they won't be blessed with my presence at Tour Band in May, because my hubby has spoken up for that one! (giggle, snirk!) Poor sucker.