My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let's Hope This Doesn't Happen In Cancun ...


... Or if it does happen, at least let it be to George....





We're still soaking up the sun! I'll catch up on all your blogs when we return. I hope you're all having a great week!

4 comments:

Momma said...

I am totally disturbed by that. I wonder what it feels like, lol.

Ronda's Rants said...

Gross..I always liked starfish until this moment...I will never see them like a friendly sea creature again...thanks Rhonda...killer starfish....OR overly friendly!
Hope you are having a great time!

tiarastantrums said...

ewww - I hope that is not someone you know! My daughter just said - eww - they are in her poonie!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

thats scary, but kind cool too! Are you naked in that picture?? lol