Okay, so Evi tagged me. I guess that means that I am "it". I honestly don't know any other bloggers, but I am going to do this anyway.
The meme tag topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing I apparently have rules I need to follow and need to post them here for those whom I tag to follow.
So here they are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
Six unimportant things about me. Here we go:
1. I know this is going to be copying Evi's (and maybe I SHOULD - copy paste - to save myself from typing it out myself, seeing as she said it soooo much better than I can) but I LOVE to sing!!!! I belt it out best in the van also. I also open up the house windows in the summer when I am cleaning and blast the music and sing to the neighbours .... heck, to the next community actually! I have no shame. I know, also, that I am no good, but I still love to hear my kids tell me that I should try out next time Canadian Idol comes to town!
2. Okay, now it's getting harder. I daydream. I LOVE to daydream. Sometimes I end up talking out loud, or crying, or laughing at what my weee little imagination has created. Sometimes my life takes a tragic turn. One time I won the lottery and spent the better part of the next very long while (how's that for specific?) making sure that all the wee babies born long ago and gone to heaven before they even had a chance to live get proper headstones. (My great uncle out by Wildwood is one of those wee babes, although he does have a fairly new pretty little wooden cross.) Not just a little metal cross with a last name rusted off. Not just "Baby Jones". They lived. They were important. Don't they deserve their name on a real little white headstone? While I'm at it maybe I will try to find a living family member so that SOMEONE out there will know this sweet little one... I'm sorry. I rambled a bit on that one. In fact, I probably could have split that into two separate things. I may have to if I run out. Note to self....
3. I don't want to be a secretary. But, really, what else could I do? Anything else might take effort and hard work, and GASP, I might fail. I am a closet "content to be stuck" person. I am no closer now to knowing what I want to do when I grow up than I was when I was a kid. Suggestions anyone? (Just make sure it is easy, and that I already have the skills needed to do the job so I don't look like an idiot, and I'd rather not have to go back to school, and hey, while you're at it make me skinny, okay?)
Holy, I need three more??? Seriously? I may have to split number 2 after all....
4. I LOVE to make people laugh. Laughter is good for the soul, I know that, but I love to make people laugh more so than actually laughing myself. In fact, sometimes I feel so happy when I've made someone have a good belly laugh that I get tears in my eyes. Happy tears of course. I did that today at work, and no matter how crappy I feel right now (I am fighting one heck of a head cold!!!) I walked away feeling pretty darned fantastic! No chocolate, or slush or, well, other thing, could feel better than that!
5. When I do something nice for a stranger (this could be as simple as wishing someone "Merry Christmas" - Yes, you heard me. Merry Christmas, not "Happy Holidays"! or buy someone a drink or lend a little kid money at the till because he doesn't have enough for all his candy, or buy a homeless person a hot chocolate - AND give him the change!) I cry. Not big sobbing wails, but just tears. My eyes cry very easily!!! Stupid huh? Are you noticing a pattern than not only am I a closet "content to be stuck" person, I am also a marshmallow!? I suppose I could stand to share some of this "nice me" with my family and not just strangers!
6. My bladder just isn't the same anymore. I can no longer skip rope, jump on the trampoline, or sneeze quite like a used to.
Sorry about that last one. I absolutely could not think of anything else, so that's what was left. lol
I don't have any blog friends except for Evi!!! Sorry. But this was fun anyway! Thanks Evi!