My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Tuesday, May 30, 2006

parenthood

The most thankless job on the planet.
We've had to lay down the law around here and I am not very popular. Either they listen to me, they go live elsewhere, or I move far away. I met a woman tonight who has eight children, with one more sometime in their future. They were perfectly well behaved children. She homeschools. She is wonderwoman. I asked her how on earth she manages a million children, and she laughed. She thought i was kidding. Wonderwoman also has a sense of humor. Now i'm really impressed! (But still a total failure!)
On that happy note, it's beddy bye time for me. I hope I enlightened and uplifted you all.
:)
Have a fantabulous day!

No comments: