My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday

Oh, boy! Where have I been? Turns out Livvy's fine. A little too much spinning around on the lino I guess. She has been pretty quiet and doesn't have much of an appetite lately, so hopefully she's just fighting whatever it is and will win this time!
Asia and I went out last night to spend her birthday money and to get her ears pierced. She got the first one done, and then I looked at it, and said "Oh, that's the wrong earring!" So what they did was give us $4 off. Hmmmm, not worth it. They are kind of boring and yuck. Oh, well, in a few weeks she can change them. Hopefully she will put sleepers in and leave them be. Then we went out to Tim Horton's and a few other stores. It's a nice treat to be out with just one kid. No one else to distract you. She got a beautiful outfit from old navy and got her second holes in her ears, and bought new earrings for the first ones. My little girl. Wow.
Tomorrow is Friday and the girls finally get to do their birthday parties. They each picked one friend for a sleepover, and on Saturday we are spending the day at the WEM waterpark.
Wish me luck!

No comments: