My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Sunday, March 26, 2006

Phew, another weekend almost done!

Okay, so I took four little girls to WEM waterpark on Saturday. It was a wonderfully expensive, wonderful day! It all started with me dragging my poor sad, tired lazy butt out of the house to go to weigh in. I FINALLY got that 25 pound loss that has been laughing at me for the past six weeks! YAHOO!!
We were at the waterpark from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. A delightful time was had by all. Cassie (Asia's friend) and Asia were off on their own for most of the day. Cassie and her friend had a little trouble because Cassie wanted to go down the slide and Isabella wanted to hang out in the wave pool. The way I see it is that I could have saved a whole wack of money had I just taken them to the Millwoods wave pool! Seeing as the girls wanted to go to the WATERSLIDES for their birthdays, I ended up sliding with Cassie most of the day and left Isabella to her own devices. I don't know how Cassie continues to attract these laid back, almost boring little friends, but somehow ........ oh well, I can't pretend all those stairs didn't do me any good!
Anyhoo, we ended up seeing Dr Hamilton at the waterpark. Like these poor doctors don't see enough ugliness in the week, but then he has to see me in a bathing suit on the weekend! YUCK, poor guy.
Today, was church, and then Class 101. This is something you have to go through at church before you can become a member. It was a 3 1/2 hour class. So I signed the application to become a member. Leon will have to be baptized before he can do it. He is tossing this around more and more these days.
Another work day is upon us ... must go.

No comments: