Which one will YOU choose??
1.) A song you can’t escape.
(inspired by Stefanie from I’m not much into health food, I am into champagne)
2.) Explain a time there was an emergency. What “mode” did you go into? Freaking out, calm and collected, etc.
(inspired by Jennifer from Momma Made It Look Easy)
3.) Write an open later to a cartoon character.
4.) Write a poem about a moment you would like to relive.
(inspired by Mama B. from Peanut Butter in my Hair)
5.) List 10 things you never knew until you were mom. Mine?
(inspired by Christy from Life With Triplets)
Today I'm writing about option number 5. Please note that some of the ones I feel strongest about may be repeated....
- I never knew what a prison camp felt like before. I know now.
- I just barely tolerate my own kids and cannot STAND other people's children. (Babies don't count.)
- It's not such an easy job after all.
- I was never meant to be a teacher. Apparently, "OMG! How can you NOT understand this stuff?" is not much of a pep talk.
- I'm a bitch. I'm no fair. And I suck ass. (That last one is my personal fave.)
- Sometimes my kids just won't love the same boy for them that I do. Sigh....
- How easy it would be sometimes to just beat the hell out of them. Or put a one-way ticket to somewhere tropical to good use. Either one is fine, I'm not picky.
- I'm not very good at it.
- I started too young, which has probably led to my more than occasional selfishness now.
- I love to squeeze little tiny Lemoine bums. Is that wrong?
You should join in! Go see Kat to link up, for some writer's block ideas or just to visit some other participants