My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome to the Coldest Place on Earth, My Friends!

Yah. You heard that right.

The C*O*L*D*E*S*T place on earth!

Colder than the Territories.

Colder than freaking ALASKA, people!

Seriously, WTF???


It was minus 59 at the airport today.

Who knows if my van will even start tomorrow!

Yes. I know I'm using a whole lotta exclamation points.

But they are totally necessary!!!!

Colder than freaking Alaska, and you can bet your arse than we don't get to close up shop and stay home. No sir'ee.

Because WE are CANADIANS.

We're used to this shit, right?



W*R*O*N*G!!!

Holy shitfuck it's cold out there!

6 comments:

Betty W said...

That´s crazy!! I guess global warming hasn´t hit your place yet....he? :)

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Gave me a shiver just looking at that graph.

Make sure the kids don't do that Christmas Story thing where they lick a flagpole.

In NY, there's still a bit of tongue flesh from when The Boy did it.

wy-not said...

Brrrrrrrrrrr! Baby, it's cold outside. Stay warm, keep your cellphone with you, and drive safely. It's crazy out there. <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

i like your post.. im from philippines. check my latest post.. tnx. godbless you..

Unknown said...

i like your post.. im from philippines. check my latest post.. tnx. godbless you..

sanjeet said...

That´s crazy!! I guess global warming hasn´t hit your place yet
Work from home India