It's time to participate in Princess Kat's Thursday Homework Assignment. I've chosen the New Year's Resolutions. The Bound To Fail Version. Hahaha.
Rhonda's New Year's Resolutions
Be forewarned, this post comes from much reflection and inner seeking. It may be just too darned honest for some people to handle. Myself included. Rest assured, it will be followed with a stiff drink.
- The standard lose weight / get in shape comes in at the top of course. I have been spending much time on my Wii, and unfortunately much time on Christmas chocolates. However, I will soon be doing a post or two about fitness for anyone on the same wavelength as me.
- I vow this year to find something I am passionate about. You can probably hear Leon whooping from where you sit reading this, but it won't be long until he figures out that that isn't the kind of passion I'm talking about!! lol
- I want to complete a mini triathalon OR dualthon. There is a dualthon in April and a mini triathalon in September. Did I mention that I'm not a very strong swimmer and I hate to run? Yeah, well....
- I want to find something I can take in school to work on my poor little brain. It could be something geography or history related, or perhaps upgrade a high school course so that at some point, if I decide, I can go back to school for real.
- I am so tired of being so busy that we don't get to see our friends. I'm wanting to, at least once per month, just get together with someone. It doesn't have to be a huge deal. Coffee and a movie. Supper and drinks. Card games at home. I'm not picky. I just miss my friends.
- I want to take a nice, hot holiday this year. Hopefully for Christmas/New Year's. Get away from the hustle and bustle that is Christmas. But first, resolution number one has to happen....
- I don't need a super clean house, I'd just like to keep up. Amen.
- Get money issues back under conrol. Holy Dyna!!
That's about all the potential failure I can take for now. Have yourselves a fabulous Thursday and party safely tonight!