First I would look for a red light camera, the walk/hand light, etc ... Then I'd run that sucker!
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I would have mooned her back. Don't ask.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
I'm such a horrible blogger these days. Sigh... Normally I would email, but if they have the "no reply" on, then I would comment on their blog.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Oh, most definitely Mulan!!!
5. Do you recycle?
Only when my garbage can is full. We just don't have room to have blue bags and blue boxes and regular garbage bags and bottle bags going. It's insane!
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
I totally suck at both, but prefer games of chance. I'm really not very bright and hate for people to discover that! lol
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
I'm thin, and fit and beautiful and have tons of friends and a busy social calendar full of all things fun. And then I wake up.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
I worked at Wendy's from 14 and stayed for a couple of years. Amin, the manager, was an ass.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I beg, borrow and buy. I just love to read. In fact, if I was smart, and I was a better blogger, I could do a "What I've Read" post, but alas, I forget what I've read five minutes after I put it down.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
There are many things that I can tell you I will never wear again, such as balloon pants. Quick zips were fun, but the body that did them justice is long gone. '80s hair was totally awesome in an "I'm such a loser" way. I can tell you some things that I wish people would STOP wearing, like skinnies and plumber pants!
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Before Livvy came along on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas), that was my day of choice, but now it is her day, so I start sometime in October.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
I worked a bingo the other night, and someone I had been selling cards to all night won "the big one". I literally ran, jumping and twirling across the hall to get to her before anyone else, and calling out "Pick me! Pick me!!" Have I mentioned before that I'm a loser? Well, I am.
Thanks Betty for letting me steal your post!