1.) What is your life's anthem? You know...that song that is ALWAYS in your head. The one you'd go to sing first if someone told you to sing a song right NOW. What is it and what does it mean to you?
(inspired by Tattooed Minivan Mom)
2.) We love telemarketers don't we!?! Describe a memorable experience you had with one.
(inspired by Literal Dan
3.) How much does focusing on weight affect your daily life?
(inspired by Musings Of A Blond Mom)
4.) Describe in what ways you expect too much from your significant other. Do they deserve an apology?
(inspired by Carty Party Of Three)
5.) List ten things that make you HAPPY.
(inspired by our irritation at our own complaining from last weeks "Sick Of" posts.)
I'm going to hit them all. Ready?
- My life's anthem? In my early to mid teen years, it was "So Many Men (So Little Time)". It was such a hoot! Then my mid to later teen years it was anything sappy and sad. You know, those dramatic years. Now it is just anything that will drown out my fighting children. I kid you not.
- The only one I can think of is the carpet cleaning company that Leon told to phone back later and talk to me. I told her (she called PRECISELY when I was walking in the door) very nicely that we weren't interested. She was so hoping that we were a sure thing, and said as much to me. So I responded with "No. He was just too chicken shit to tell you himself!" She never called back.
- I have done this often and deeply. I'm not due to go back there for a while.
- I suppose I expect a lot from poor Leon. But, really, it's no more than I would expect from myself. We mainly just have different priorities. And apologize? Ummm. Yeah, whatev. Sorry. lol (You all already feel sorry for him for getting stuck with me. Why change sides now? lol)
- Ten things that make me happy? Ten WHOLE things? This may take a while.
- My kids getting along. (At least this probably WOULD make me happy if it lasted longer than it took for the shock to wear off. I kid you not.)
- A clean house.
- Smelly candles.
- A job well done.
- Leon finishing a job he starts. (See number four above)
- The "anonymous" comment I'll get after he reads this.
- Music. Always music.
- Another spa weekend with my mom.
- Size six.
- Watching my kids sleep.
Now can you believe that I finished this entire post, then stretched out my legs under the desk and hit the switch on our extension cord? I had to do this entire post all over again because it hadn't autosaved. That sucked!!! lol