Welcome! I've decided to play along with Tuesday's Tribute this week.
Because otherwise .... I've just got nuthin!
Here we go with my list of those I pay tribute to this fine day:
- People at the gym who are considerate enough to get off their machine to chat with their friends. I haven't actually met, or seen, any of these people, but they're probably out there, and I think they are fantastic!! The ones who take up the machine for 20 minutes so they can visit can go suck eggs!!! Complete with the fattening, cholesterol-filled yoke.
- Our radio station here is hosting a considerate driving week. I think that is fabulous! People cutting each other off in traffic, and flipping the bird are just EVERYWHERE these days! Just imagine, for a whole week, my bad-ass attitude won't be quite so common if everyone else is being nice!
- My Mom, who took me out for a wonderful, relaxing weekend. The kids have yet to reverse the effects of the weekend. Payroll today didn't even do it! I think people around me need to pay attention to how much nicer I was for a whole day and a half and send me out for these spa treats regularly.
- All the people who don't mind looking really stupid when they see my 190 pound dog in the front seat of my minivan, and actually start to point and talk to him from two car lanes away. With the windows up. I love these people. Is it totally wrong of me to secretly wish one of them walk into a pole because they're too busy staring at my gorgeous dog to watch where they're going? And just for my own sick entertainment? I thought so. Teehee.
- On a more serious note. Stellan. I am hoping everyone will be sending the doctors and the family positive vibes. He gets his ablation at 8:30 a.m., Boston time. Pray hard.
For more, go see Angie at 7 Clown Circus, linked above.