Well good day everyone. Today is Thursday, and you know what that means. That crazy teacher of ours gives us our homework assignments. And as usual, we don't disappoint. Well, I sometimes do. But not you guys. Nope. Not ever.
1.) Why did you do it?
2.) What is a common misconception about you?
3.) Describe a moment when you felt afraid.
4.) In what ways are you turning into your mother?
5.) Are you always right?
- Why did I do it? It was grade one and she said that if I didn't show her my answers on my paper, then she wouldn't be my friend anymore. I got in trouble. Bitch.
- A misconception about moi? Just one? Usually that I'm a bitch. I know! Can you think of anything more unfitting? lol I'm just shy, believe it or not. Especially in a big crowd. I get very intimidated and prefer to people watch.
- Grade 10. A party. I was mauled by one guy. Then attacked by the guy who saved me from the mauler. It was terrible.
- My mother? Have you met my mother? If you've met me, you've technically met my mother. We are both amazing, beautiful (tee hee), generous people, but our patience runs VERY thin and we're not really fond of kids. Other than mine and hers. lol Other than that we're totally different. For example, she's post menopausal and a little bit crazy. I'm menopausal and incredibly bitchy. (Well, look at that. I've used the B word three times out of four answers. lol)
- Right? Always? Oh. My. God. You have NO idea. For example, I KNOW that there were only four volumes listed as options when I went to check out a chart on Monday. FOUR. The file room person all of a sudden says there were SIX options. I'm no fool, people. Not at all. So I argued once, and then just went "okey dokey, then". Bitch. lol (I'm just kidding Tara, I totally think you rock. And that you're wrong.) And in case you missed it, I just said the *B* word again. giggle giggle...
Go check out The Professor for more homework assignments.