My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sometimes It's Better To Say Nothing At All.

I've had a crappy couple of days. My Mom taught me that if I don't have anything nice to say, then to keep my damn mouth shut.

Or something like that.

And you know that is advice that I rarely listen to, but this time, it really was best.

So, I've just gotten back from the gym.  I took a spinning class for the first time in many, many years.  It was pretty good.  I have that tight chest feeling and I'm tasting metal in my mouth.  I think that is a sign of a heart attack, so this could very well be my last post.  You may want to bookmark it and remember me.  I'm probably one of those people who won't be really well known until I'm dead, and you will be able to say "I knew her when...".

A few more weeks and I'm off to Calgary for a ladies only soccer weekend. I'm really looking forward to getting away and having some girl time, some beverages and playing lots of soccer to burn off the midnight snacks.

And last, Ronda is finished with Flat Stanley, and he will be off to sunny California today to visit with the next awesome blogger on his list! He will be going to Mexico with her and her family AND to Disneyland when they get back. If there is time.  I'm hopeful. I can't wait to hear about what Jamie (Leon's little cousin) thinks of Stanley's travels!

Have a great hump day, everyone!

6 comments:

Betty said...

I wish I knew what you were keeping your mouth shut about... :) Really curious now!
We don´t have spinning classes here, but after hearing what they´re like, I´ll pass...
Hope you survive! I need my daily dose of "Rhonda"! :)

Alpacamountain said...

You can't die yet! I'm not done with you. That sounded kinda creepy huh? What I meant to say is I need the laughs and I have been w/o for awhile now :(

wy-not said...

Oh I am sad when my girl is sad. Don't be sad. There is so much that is so good in your life. And when all else fails, you can just snuggle with Ringo and all will be well again. Mama loves you!

Anonymous said...

Over from SITS. I was cracking up at your comments following the spin class. Too funny!

Ronda's Rants said...

Hmnnn...I have a post in me that I just want to put in large bold words!!!
I hope you feel better soon! Know your loved!
Flat Stanley has left the building and should be there by Friday...we sent him first class by a cute Fed Ex guy...your welcome Angie!!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love Flat Stanley I won tickets to see him at the Moore Theater a few months back. The boys loved it! Very cool! I didn't know that poeple where sending him off, that is so cool!