My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friday Foto Fiesta! It's All About Me. (Isnt' it Always?)


Yup. It's me.  With a new haircut and colour.  I'm a spur of the moment kind of girl. And this is the result! For those who don't know, I have been blonde for the last couple of years. Quite happily blonde.  But, alas, my roots were calling. And shouting. And screaming. And crying.
Or was that all the poor souls who had to look at me on a daily basis, perhaps?
Regardless, I'm happy with it, even though my kids tell me I look funny.

Link up with Carrie above and go see some more fotos!

21 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Is funny like Hot...?
Y'know like bad is good!
Cause Honey that color and hair cut is rocking...I love it! :)

Blog Stalker said...

Great new do for shizzle! lol

Seriously, you look younger too, if thats possible..

Have a great day!

Amy said...

I like it. It's the same color as mine :)

Rhonda said...

Clearly I just need the young, sassy attitude to go with it! lol Those kissy lips are missing something for sure!!

Ness said...

Absolutely gorgeous, kissy lips and all!! :-)

Susie said...

I think you look great!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!

mommytoalot said...

Looks nice and sassy. I just had my hair done on Wed.

Jennifer said...

You look great!!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Oooh, honey - it's gaww-geous! Cut and color, both look beautiful on your face.

And if your kids are saying, "funny," you know you look good. :)

Aunt Julie said...

Love the new look, galfriend!

Betty said...

As I said in facebook already, it looks great!! The kids will get used to it...

Brenda said...

The kids don't have to wear it....and I think it looks great. I'm always up for a new hair style...just now tho, I have to let it grow out...oh, and I don't do the pink streaks, even if my hairdresser said it doesn't matter your age... you should be able to do whatever you want with your hair.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Beautiful new 'do! I am pondering on letting my hair grow back out. Hmm, it will drive me crazy growing it back out though.

Anonymous said...

The only thing those lips are missing are mine up against them!!!!! Love Ya Babe'

Claremont First Ward said...

You look fabulous, Dahling!

wy-not said...

I LOVE it! I LOVE it. Gorgeous colour. Gorgeous lady. That's MY baby girl and I am so proud!

Unknown said...

Looks fine!

This Mom said...

YOU LOOK FABULOUS... and way young!!!

Just do what I do 85% of the time ingnore what the kids say.

Alpacamountain said...

I don't know how to write out a woof whistle...whhhoo hooo. What a hottie!

Lilly said...

RHONDA, it looks fabulous and you are truly beautiful. It really brings out your blue eyes. And you look too young to have teenagers, seriously!!!! Lost all the weight, new hair, you go girl!!!! Summer is coming!!