So, because I'm such a keener, I'm going to do a second assignment from last week.
Ask people to describe me. Easy peasy.
Here's his list:
- Thoughtful (Remember the racquetball post??)
- Ice Cold Bitch (I reworded this for him, but I know this is what he meant!)
- Incredibly tolerant
I think it was supposed to be eight things, but I feel that the last one is very important. And it was my own word. Everyone married to a frenchman, hang your head and just agree, right?
I thought it might be nice to get another person's opinion on me.
Not too surprising that all of HER words were also quite complimentary.
She actually gave me 32, so I'm going to pick out MY favorites.
- Bubbly (It's actually dimply cellulite, but I like her description better!)
- Hard-working (Oh, yeah! That's what I'm talking about!!)
- Helpful (To the point of mental breakdown. Yup. That's me.)
- Honest (If you don't want to hear it, don't be asking me! Although I try to be kind with my honesty!)
- Perfect (Okay, even I am rolling my eyes at this one, mom!!!)
- Organized (Well, at least I have SOMEONE fooled!)
- Sister, daughter, mother, friend, wife. (I just thought I'd lump all these together for you!)
Now you can say that you know me a little better. At least my good side!!! Head over to Mama's Losin' It to catch up with the other participants!