My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm Gonna Be A Bear...

Big thanks to Veggie Mom for this awesome prize!
I'm very excited to give these a try!!!

Ronda from Ronda's Rants awarded me last week!

And I've had a bit of a delayed reaction to this one that was given to me a couple of weeks from Mama Hut!!

Thanks guys!  I'll be awarding others sporadically throughout the week! But will only award those who leave me comment love!  
If you want to be in the running, leave me a "hello", would'ja?


Now for Monday morning madness!!!

I highly recommend clicking on it to enlarge it enough to read!  That would totally be the life!!!

Ignore the dumb email thing at the bottom. It was part of the picture/story itself, so I couldn't get rid of it! 

Oh yeah, and I seem to have lost a follower. I'm a little hurt. And confused.  Did I offend someone? (My offensive post was TWO weeks ago!) I think it bothers me more that I can't figure out who left!  lol  How sad is that?

10 comments:

Lilly said...

Being a bear sounds good. Dont worry about followers dropping out - it could be someone who is not blogging anymore or lost their lists or something. Did you do an offensive post two weeks ago? I dont recall must check it out... Have a happy week!

jill jill bo bill said...

It wasn't me and that's all that matters. heh
They didn't add they sh*t in the forrest. Just one more reason to wanna be a bear....

Betty said...

Wasn´t me either! I am here to stay. Even when you´re being offensive, your funny... :)
Check out my blog this week. I´ll be having my first giveaway.

careysue said...

You, offend someone...hardly.:)

I'm not leaving a message to get an award I <3 you!!!

And concerning wanting to be a mother bear...I am one!!!

Ronda's Rants said...

I am a Baer...oh wait you mean a Bear! But they are the same thing!!! Congrats on your award!

wy-not said...

You couldn't lose me if you tried. And you likely HAVE tried. But you're stuck with me. No prizes required. I love the bear story.

Stu Pidasso said...

There is a Chinese saying that says it is better to live one year as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep. I suppose a bear would suffice, because I ain't messin' wit no bear!!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hi there, so glad to "meet" you! Even if it was forced by Deb and Jay!
Ha!

Good luck with the contest!

As for the unfollow, I just found out that when on blogger you choose to change your setting to 'anonymously follow' in your profile it looks like you have UN-followed. So probably just that.

I finally took my widget off my page, cuz it's kind of weird to have others seeing that and then wondering if they have enough followers and then I lose one, or gain one...not worth it, eh?

Mamahut said...

I'm still here! I would be a good mama bear. I even look like one! It would take a chain saw to shave my legs and god knows I have been gorging for the big sleep:P

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love that Bear thing!
I think I lost a follower too, and I too don't know who it was. Woops! lol