My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Friday, August 01, 2008

F*#k three

Welcome to Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta, hosted by Carrie! I thought since I had photos up on Tuesday, and more photos to follow tomorrow, I would add something a little different. It's a short video, and you have to hear what she says at the end. I will warn you, it's not a nice word.

Unfortunately, this video was taken while my little princess sat on the toilet! lol Once the f-word happened my daughter lowered the camera to gawk at my three year old. This leads to a panty shot. It's unfortunate, but still worthy of a laugh! For some reason the audio didn't time right with the video, though. I hope it doesn't take away too much from the moment!

24 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

OMG...One time when my first child was a four year old we were invited over to friends house who had no children. When my iittle darling got out of the car he looked his host right in the fast and said "Gary, you're a Bastard!" None of us knew what to say and I thought I would die and in fact I did ask God to take me right there. Kids do say the damnedest things. That is family folk lore right there.

Candid Carrie said...

I was just saying the same thing about fifty!

F23K Fifty. F23K. F23K.

Thanks for everything, Rhonda.

Lori said...

lol! That's the kind of thing you can go back and look at again and again and never stop laughing.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Kids & the things they say. My girls (thanks to their daddy) said - Look, there's a d@mn spider. Kids & Men - what are you gonna do?

Susie said...

Kids say the strangest things:-)

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog today:-)And for the record...it tasted better than it looked:-)

Tiffany McCallen said...

Doesn't every kid have a moment like that? Doesn't make it any less surprising, though. I'm feeling grateful my 14-month-old hasn't picked up any bad language yet. Found you through Carrie.

Kelly said...

I love the bipolar moment that you caught on tape...She's saying, "peace, peace, peace" and then I guess she doesn't hear the proper response and lays down the F-bomb. That's what I call one in control 3 year old!!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

OMG -- my baby is two and I hope that never pops out at least not in public. The only thing ugly he has said so for is shut up

T said...

omg...laughing so hard...i thought my boy said that when he was about 3 when he was riding a electronic horse in the mall...but he was saying, "bucking horse, buck the horse" BUT anyone walking by DID NOT think that is what he was saying! Great memories!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

that is just awesome.

Teri said...

You now have something to share with HER kids when they get older. Too funny!
Found you on Candid Carrie.

Anonymous said...

Her mother taught her all the bad language!

Rhonda said...

Oh, hey now!

Yeah, okay. I admit it. But we have such a short time to teach our children all we know!

ugagirl30 said...

Okay, I would have had an heart attack and died. Right after I finsihed rolling around in laughter.

Nik said...

ROFL!!! oh my - I can just imagine how you felt.

Tricia said...

OMG. I'm not sure if i would have died laughing or from an anxiety attack.

Claremont First Ward said...

I almost think that watching without the audio is better because you can clearly see her enunciating the word without being distracted with the sound. Now where would she learn a word like that? :)

MediMonsters said...

OMG!! LOL!!

Claremont First Ward said...

How could I forget our items of discussion?

First: No Eight Clown Circus. Promise. I really did MEAN to respond to this.

Secondly: I've been given the all clear for my eyes!

Jennifer said...

LOL! That's a classic!

Unknown said...

LOL ...love the 'Peace, Peace, Peace' :-)

One of my kids had a lot of trouble with his 'tr' sounds. It would came out as an 'f' sound. He's see a truck going down the road and start screaming 'truck, truck, truck', but that's not the way it sounded. We quickly taught him to say 'lorry'...

Swirl Girl said...

my little one ran around singing "the name game song" (anna, anna, bo banna, banana fanna fo fanna...) for days using the name chuck. You try it.

days....I tell ya!

Casey's trio said...

Holy smokes! I'm waiting for the day when one of my angels drops a bad word....amazing that you caught that one on video.
Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hello.

Mamahut said...

That is hysterical. I say the same thing about 43.