My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Sunday, June 03, 2007

Well, I've been told ...

A doctor came into the office so I had to close down my post! The baby shower was a lot of fun. I won the baby bottle toss, and the baby food taste test (lucky me)! I ate way more than I should have - no, not babyfood! (But I find with my family out of the house I am not eating real meals, so in all fairness to me, I was starving!!) and visited, and laughed and held wee Luke. I don't see Tammy often, so that was very nice. I miss her, and have to find time for friends more often!
I think she liked her gift of food and drugs, discs of pics and a slideshow, jammies, diapers, and a verse I authored myself and framed, all so creatively loaded into a laundry basket and covered with a receiving blanket. I'm a genius ... lmao
After the shower I did laundry, cleaned house, made a stir-fry, went to a local trade show, watched a movie, read my book and went to bed. The solitude is nice ... in small doses! I don't imagine my family will be back until after supper today, unless it rains out there I suppose. I plan on cleaning the yard, and finishing laundry before they get home.
I used to envy those who are free every second weekend due to divorce, or WHATEVER, but now, quite honestly, I feel sad for them. It is very lonely. Sigh.
I'm such a loser. lol

No comments: