My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Saturday, May 06, 2006

Our new arrival


The is Ringo. He was born February 28, 2006, in Volcan Alberta. So far so good with Asia's allergies too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaah. Now Leon has his boy. And just so's you know, the world-record holding English Mastiff was named Zorba. He lived in England and weighed 343 pounds and was 8-foot-2 from nose to backside (I don't know if that included the length of his tail). So little Ringo won't be little very long. Anyway, thanks very much for the new granddogger.

Mamma