My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another week ahead ...


Another weekend behind us. Another busy week ahead.
I went for my consultation on Friday and have booked my eye surgery for the 24th of May. (A week off work! Shucks, whatever will I do!) My tatoo is booked for May 10. I'm thinking that when I lost the gumption to lose weight I decided to do drastic things in hopes that people won't notice the weight problem. Will it work? Not likely. I am looking very forward to both of these personal-space invasions regardless!
The girls started soccer on Saturday. They will play MOST Wednesdays and Saturdays, but to my dismay, almost never at the same time. That would be just TOO convenient. Cassie starts swimming in school (well not right IN the school you understand) this week, and they start back in gymnastics next Thursday. We are also looking into voice and piano lessons. What is that about keeping kids busy? Good thing I don't remember having a life of my own, otherwise I would probably miss it. Have a good week all.
PS Lynne, church camp is in July. $85 if you pay before May 31. It is an all day camp. I can even get the kids there and pick them up. There will be field trips etc, it sounds like it will be good. Also our church is doing a Da Vinci Code series if you guys are interested (or maybe Diniz's confused witness would be interested.) CTV news was there this morning. Let me know about camp.

No comments: