My life in pictures, stories and open letters.

My life in pictures, stories and open letters.
Warning

Please be advised that you are entering my blog.
My blog.
The opinions herein are mine.
I am free to rant and vent to my heart's content.
If you find yourself mentioned here, then you've made quite an impression on me.
Feel free to read on if you would like to know if that impression is good, bad or ugly.
If you choose not to know, I invite you to move your mouse over to the little red X in the top corner of your screen and click.
Regardless of the option you choose, I hope you have a fabulous day!



Sunday, March 01, 2009

Leon NEEDS us to win this....

This is so cool!! Tattooed Minivan Mom is giving it away!! (Not THAT you perves!!!)

She's giving away some awesome massage gel and a $50 gift card for 
http://www.edenfantasys.com/

Wouldn't you love it if I won that???

I know you'd be so proud of me! And you'd be up nights wondering what I picked and how much we're enjoying it, right??

Right.

What you do is head over there right now and tell her that you think I should win!

It's a no-brainer, really.

Okay. Off you go now.

And tell her I said hello.

4 comments:

Lilly said...

Ok given its you, I will. I mean I guess now you have the frilly apron you really need some accessories too. And have I told you again how hot you are looking Ms Rhonda? You inspire the rest of us.

Ronda's Rants said...

I am really such a nice girl...I am doing just what you say!

TattooedMinivanMom said...

Oh that's right! You won an apron! I was beginning to think they didn't really exist. One day I too shall have one.

Good luck!

wy-not said...

Umm. I am typing this, and then running to get the bleach to scour my eyeballs, having just gone and read your entry for the adult toys. Oh. My. God. Our pool table? Oh the things that parents are happier NOT knowing. And no. We. Did. Not. Know. But I know now. I hope you win. I think...